Schoolkit Math 1.6
Schoolkit Math is a toolkit that gives you QUICK and EASY access to manipulatives that students commonly use in the classroom.
The app contains:
1. Number Line
2. Hundreds Chart
3. Ten Frame
6. Math Challenge
7. Fraction Kit
8. Number Houses
9. Tether Math
10. Number Tiles
11. Multiplication Table
12. Dot Grid
13. Bar Graph
15. Algebra Tiles
19. Times Place
20. Line Graph
22. Multiply Fractions
23. Multiplication/Division Groups
24. Fact Families
The app provides students many ways to express themselves visually. The variety of tools will help them discover the strategies they are most comfortable using.
Use the Thinking Journal to help students go step-by-step through their thought process when solving a math problem. You can create a PDF document with screenshots, photos taken from the camera and typed or dictated text. Then, email or print the finished product.
Schoolkit Math also has a Math Challenge that quizzes students on math facts. Future updates will include more activities like this.
The app has NO IN-APP PURCHASES or outside advertising. There is a banner ad on the favorites page that will showcase other Schoolkit Apps projects in a way that is appropriate for elementary school students.
Schoolkit Math is a useful and convenient tool to help students express abstract math concepts visually.
Jan 8, 2015
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
About Schoolkit Math
Schoolkit Math is a free app for iOS published in the Kids list of apps, part of Education.
The company that develops Schoolkit Math is Scott Glickman. The latest version released by its developer is 1.6.
To install Schoolkit Math on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2015-01-08 and was downloaded 6 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Schoolkit Math as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install Schoolkit Math on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the Schoolkit Math is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After Schoolkit Math is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.